http://the-becka.blogspot.com/ Mac-Attack is BACK: smart moves by the public school system

Thursday, December 06, 2007

smart moves by the public school system

Aren't you just so happy to live in a country where we encourage our kids to dress up as ghouls and murderers and things that have freaked people out once a year, yet we struggle to stomp that horrid holiday of giving and good will, and loving each other out of our schools for good? I mean like afterall, everyone knows that recieving a gift is so much more offensive than having your house egged if you run out of candy. And who wants to sing of happyness and good times when you could tell ghost stories of people murdered coldly and who then go out seeking revenge. afterall, we all know that revenge is so much better than forgiveness

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Valentino said...

Dude, a ton of people crap all over Halloween as well and try get it banned in schools, etc. There are crazies on both sides.

Just to piss you off though... As you know I'm living in a Muslim country, but if you go down to Dubai I'm betting you will see more "Merry Christmas" signs than you will in Western countries! ;) I think our city's Christmas tree is bigger too!

11:52 AM  
Blogger MD Tolman said...

haha, I know, that's actually the part that drives me nuts is that they're alwaystalking about how saying christmas will offend other countries yet the other countries are never the ones complaining

4:01 PM  
Blogger Alex Valentino said...

It's the "PC" brigade rather than specific minorities that usually perpetuates this crap.

I'm going to Mall of the Emirates now to do my Xmas shopping, I'll see if I can get some pics.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home