http://the-becka.blogspot.com/ Mac-Attack is BACK: facebook quotes

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

facebook quotes

Yokay my quotes section on facebook was getting a tad too long so I'm moving them all here so that people don't have to spend hours scrolling down to me wall

1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you prayed, don't worry.
3 . As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
4. When we get tangled up in problems, be still so God can untangle the knot.
5. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
6. Do the math. Count your blessings.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, no religious nuts.
8
. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
10. Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the people.
12. Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.
13. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise it's just hearsay.
18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle; it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are."Pastor Brothers

"Take your work seriously, yourself never" Pastor Brothers"Please visit my website at http:www.peoplearetoogullible.com" Malcolm Tolman

"No man who has friends is a failure" It's a wonderful life

"When looking for the answers, don't search within yourself... You're the one who's confused!!!" Frank Peretti

"Show me a normal person, THEN I'll tell you if you're weird or not" Me

"Those who think anything is possible never have tried to slam a revolving door" Dunno

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." -- Philip K. Dick

"Aslan didn't tell Pole what would happen if we followed the signs... he just told us what we must do" C.S. Lewis The Silver Chair

"A computer beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kickboxing"

"It is WRONG to impose your morals upon others!"

"We are banning anything against the art of freedom of speech"

"The early bird need not pursue the worm as he can get pizza till midnight" Charles Schultz

"Don't worry about the world ending today, it's already tomorrow in Australia" Charles Schultz

"In Art there are no mistakes... but that's wrong!" Too many people

"The answers to life's most puzziling problems can be found on tee shirts" Malcolm Tolman

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted and then used against you" Tee shirt 1

"I am a bomb technition, if you see me running, try and keep up!" Tee shirt 2

"I have gone out to find myself, if I get back before I return keep me here" tee shirt 3

"I have kidnaped myself and unless you pay me $5000 you will never see me again" tee shirt 4

"My mother always told me I had my head in the clouds... so I became a pilot!" Malcolm Tolman

"My liscence number is IIXVXXIIXVIXXII also comes in handy as an eye chart. If you can read it, you don't need glasses, if you can pronounce it you're Polish!" Wayne and Schuster

"Stop reading the ingredients and eat the chocolatte!!"Me

"safety is for the safe.. and seeing as how technically speaking no one on earth is completely safe.. well we must take risks" Sofie Bedard

"There is nothing new under the sun" Solomon

"The only reasion I know so much is because I was so stupid" me

"People now a days use their brains soo much they forget to use their eyes" me

"Jesus didn't die for a because it was fun. He hung there for love because it had to be done, and despite of the anguish His work was fufilled, love is not a feeling it's an act of your will" Don Francisco

"Satan the accuser has been whisperin in your ear, you just tell him you're forgivin, he's got no buisness here! cause it doesn't matter what you've done it matters what you'll be, there is no condemnation when the son has set you free" Don Francisco

"For if I never had a problem, how would I know that He could solve em? How would I know what faith in God could do?" Andre Crouche

"Take it from a guy who's had a taste of both sides, there is no sweeter freedom than a Godly life" Phillips Craig and Dean"

Give God what's right -- not what's left.
Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.
A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma--but never let him be the period.
Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
When praying, don't give God instructions - just report for duty.
Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
The church is prayer-conditioned.
When God ordains, He sustains.
WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
Exercise daily -- walk with the Lord.
Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
He who angers you controls you
Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them
God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called."Chainmail
"I can't brag cause there's always someone better, but I can't complain cause there's always someone worse off... AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEE!!!" Me
"You can NEVER be an expert at something" Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home